Saturday 25 June 2011

50 Cent To Tackle Bullying With New Novel

Written by Tim Saunders

50 Cent will publish a novel tackling the issue of bullying in schools next year.

The novel – titled Playground – will be the rapper’s third book.

“I had a strong desire to write Playground because I wanted to explore how a kid becomes a bully. I drew on events from my own childhood and adolescence, but was excited to see the story take on its own life. This book would have been very helpful for me growing up and now that I have a teenage son, it is my goal that this will have a positive influence on all teenagers.”

The book is due for release in January, 2012.

Related past articles

Want to write for us, or help with our research? Find out more about contributing.

Copyright © 2011 Look To The Stars. This article may not be reproduced without explicit written permission; if you are not reading this in your news reader, the site you are viewing is illegally infringing our copyright, and we would be grateful if you would contact us.

Source: http://www.looktothestars.org/news/6505-50-cent-to-tackle-bullying-with-new-novel

Doctor Jones B.o.B Nelly Furtado Nelly R Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment